According to a press release, the platform has a variety of tools that planners often use to assist clients. These include:
- Customer information (downloadable to other formats)
- Commission reports
- Financial planning software (MoneyGuidePro)
- Market and mutual fund information (Morningstar investment and analysis tools)
- Contact management and calendar software
- Client and account filters and search functions
The platform features the ability to use a single sign-on for multiple applications, according to the company. It can allow representatives to access client information within a second application, and allows the representatives to share data within multiple systems.
The company plans to roll out additional enhancements every four-to-six months, with upcoming new features being enhanced single sign-on features, brokerage alert systems, on-line account opening, and OSJ approvals and compliance reporting.
The program is being introduced at Financial Network Investment Corporation, ING Financial Partners and Multi-Financial Securities Corporation; ING will introduce the program to ING Financial Advisors in the next month. All are broker-dealers of ING .
« E&Y Outlines Problems, Solutions to Auto Industry Health Woes