The Fiduciary Compass is a process designed to help retirement plan sponsors navigate their fiduciary responsibilities. According to a press release from the Chicago-based firm, it covers six key areas of the retirement plan experience including:
- Co-Fiduciary Responsibility
- Vendor Search
- Plan Design and Implementation
- Investment Selection and Oversight
- Employee Education and Communication
- Recordkeeping and Administration
InterOcean Wealth Management LLC is a subsidiary of InterOcean Financial Group LLC, a financial services boutique positioned to serve business owners and high net worth investors through capabilities in Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Private Equity.
For more information, contact Chris Lakumb at 866.428.2276, or at firstname.lastname@example.org .