Invest n Retire provides advanced technology that enables investors to own whole and fractional shares of ETFs in their retirement portfolios without incurring the expense of opening a separate, self-directed brokerage account, the announcement said.
Rydex has a lineup of approximately two dozen exchange traded products. Currently, the following Rydex ETFs are available in Invest n Retire plans:
- Rydex S&P Equal Weight ETF,
- Rydex S&P 500 Pure Growth ETF,
- Rydex S&P 500 Pure Value ETF,
- Rydex S&P MidCap 400 Pure Growth ETF,
- Rydex S&P MidCap 400 Pure Value ETF,
- Rydex S&P SmallCap 600 Pure Growth ETF,
- Rydex S&P SmallCap 600 Pure Value ETF, and
- Rydex Russell Top 50 ETF.
Invest n Retire’s proprietary system includes asset allocation models designed by the plan’s financial consultant. In addition, the system offers portfolio rebalancing’ online enrollment’ investment education’ daily valuation’ and investment options which include an array of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and Dimensional Fund Advisors institutional index funds.
For more information visit www.investnretire.com .
More information about Rydex funds can be obtained at www.rydexinvestments.com .
« Countrywide Financial 401(k) Plan Participants Sue Over Plan Losses