Investment Metrics, LLC has launched as an independent entity from Rogerscasey, as a provider of enterprise investment analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investment professionals. According to the announcement, the solutions provided by Investment Metrics are designed for investment consultants, plan sponsors, wealth advisors and asset managers to efficiently manage, streamline and customize their investment analytics and reporting processes.
According to the announcement, Darien, Connecticut-based Investment Metrics provides solutions for:
- Investment performance measurement and attribution – An integrated repository for all portfolio information with a built-in calculation engine to generate performance and portfolio analytics.
- Manager search and due diligence – A global database with search and comparison tools for manager selection and due diligence.
- Plan sponsor and investment style peer universe data – Peer universe information that can be segmented by institutional investor type or asset class.
- Customized investment reporting – Flexible reporting tools to deliver comprehensive, customized client reports.
- Outsourced reporting and data services – Outsourced data aggregation, performance measurement and reporting services, as well as data services for investment, peer and market data.
With an existing product suite developed over the last 15 years as Rogerscasey’s core technology platform, Investment Metrics, currently provides performance reporting, manager research and analytics to hundreds of end-users, according to the firm. The solutions are currently utilized across 22 investment consulting firms advising 25,000+ portfolios with approximately $2 trillion in assets.
“Investment Metrics operated as a stand-alone business unit and the new legal entity reinforces our commitment to growth, as an independent technology resource for financial professionals worldwide,” Sanjoy Chatterjee, President of Investment Metrics, noted in a press release.
“Investment Metrics has always been a key component of Rogerscasey’s quest for innovation,” said Tim Barron, President & CEO of Rogerscasey. “We expect our current clients and many others to benefit from Investment Metrics as its own entity. For us, this was a natural progression.”
More information is available at http://www.invmetrics.com.
« Court Approves $7.8M Settlement with AA Capital Partners