The free webcast, “The Affordable Care Act: How Applicable Large Employers Should Report Health Care Coverage under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 6056,” will be held on August 14 at 12 p.m. Eastern Time.
Attendees will learn about the following:
- Internal Revenue Code Section 6056;
- Who is required to report;
- What elements are required to be reported;
- When Applicable Large Employers must report; and
- How government entities designate reporting.
Those interested can register for the webcast at http://www.visualwebcaster.com/IRS/100238/reg.asp?id=100238 and can use the same link to attend the webcast.
For those with questions about this webcast, please e-mail the IRS at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “IRC 6056 webcast”.