A press release said the invitation-only site will act as an online resource for plan sponsors to interact with their peers, share experiences, and exchange product feedback.
Members of the Voice of the Community forum will be able to:
- interact with peers to exchange information and grow their contacts;
- “know it first” with early access to J.P. Morgan’s key resources, like case studies and white papers; and
- make their voices heard as J.P. Morgan develops new products and services.
Key features of the Voice of the Community include:
- Surveys , video galleries and brainstorming areas;
- The ability to post comments and initiate conversations; and
- Weekly facilitated discussions on industry issues including legislative and regulatory news, participant trends and fiduciary topics.