According to a Hancock news release, the funds adding R shares are the:
- John Hancock Bond Fund
- John Hancock Classic Value Fund
- John Hancock Small Cap Equity Fund
- John Hancock Sovereign Investors Fund
- John Hancock Strategic Income Fund
- John Hancock U.S. Global Leaders Fund.
The funds will be provided to broker/dealers, retirement platforms and third party administrators offering 401(k) plans, John Hancock said.
Class R shares are typically used in the small retirement plan market and have been launched by nearly 20 fund companies in the recent past, according to the announcement.
« California Legislature Seeks Unified Health-Care Bill