According to a press release, the enhanced site includes:
- New “block of business” management functionality that allows financial representatives access to contract and participant-level information, and the ability to create advanced reports that can be used with prospects and clients;
- The ability to compare and contrast John Hancock RPS investment options, create advanced investment reports for clients, and access historical returns;
- FundEvaluator, an enhanced tool that offers a way to analyze John Hancock’s entire fund lineup and the ability to generate customized, professional reports for new or existing clients;
- New practice management and business building online tools; and
- An interactive version of John Hancock RPS’s PRIME Elements program which focuses on five major elements required in successful retirement plans.
The Web site is www.jh401kadvisor.com.
« Federal Employees Saving More than the General Public