According to a company news release, the new site is easy to navigate and can be customized to the needs of the plan administrator.
Ralph Vizl, vice president, Retirement Plan Services, said in the announcement, “Our new website is faster, has better customization capabilities and multi-level sorting and search capabilities. It should make it much easier for plan sponsors to respond to employee requests for information, monitor the effectiveness of their plan, and to support their role as a plan fiduciary.”
The release lists the following features of the new site:
- 24 months of detailed transaction history, including online confirmations of contributions and loan repayments, to help administrators track activity and respond to employee inquiries
- participant information with multi-level sorting capabilities to help identify employees who may not be saving or investing appropriately
- account messaging center with notifications and alerts for items such as missed contributions and changes to contract features
- details about investments, including investment performance and investment manager profiles
- a secure way to send contribution data and participant address changes
- quick links to relevant news and information on recent legislative and regulatory updates
- education – fiduciary support resources for plan sponsors, FAQs, glossary of terms
- online administration guide to help plan sponsors quickly become familiar with all the tools and resources at their disposal
More about the company and its products can be found at www.johnhancock.com .
« Survey: Red Hot Hedge Fund Space to Cool in 2005