The GCP allows the group’s institutional treasury clients to monitor their global cash positions, providing integrated reporting on separately managed accounts and money market funds, both onshore and offshore.
The GCP also provides direct access to the group’s global economic, fixed-income and equity research, and real-time news.
Clients can customize their home page, allowing them to view personalized information each time they log onto the site.
The product also allows clients to:
- purchase or redeem JPMorgan money market fund shares and receive a transaction confirmation
- exchange JPMorgan US money market funds
- view foreign exchange rates
- conduct foreign currency transactions.
In addition, the GPC features sort options that enable the user to:
- consolidate or segregate their domestic and offshore global cash balances
- view transaction history, including pending transactions and specific date ranges
- see separately managed security detail including a security description, current account balances, and accrued interest.
You Might Also Like:
« Ford Offers Early Retirement Incentives