According to a press release about the Depositary Receipt Index program, it includes six regional, three sector and three composite indexes that are calculated real-time by Standard & Poor’s and provide price return, as well as total return including dividend yield information.
The indexes are available through all major market
data vendors and by using the JPDX prefix on Bloomberg.
“This is JPMorgan’s first Depositary Receipt Index program and we have designed these indexes to satisfy the growing demand for global investment products,” said Claudine Cardillo-Rivot, global head of JPMorgan’s Depositary Receipt business, in the release.” Retail and institutional investors can now benchmark the performance of their international equity holdings against our indexes.”
The new JPMorgan Depositary Receipt Index program
includes the following regional, sector and composite
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Emerging Markets 100 Index
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Brazil, Russia, India, China 50 Index
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Korea, Taiwan, India 25 Index.
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Latin America 30 Index.
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt China 25 Index
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Developed Markets 100 Index
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Oil, Gas, and Mining (OGM) 25 Index.
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Technology, Media, Telecom (TMT) Index.
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Financial 25 Index.
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Composite Index.
- JP Morgan Depositary Receipt Emerging Markets Composite Index.
- JP Morgan Global Depositary Receipt Composite Index.
For more information on JPMorgan’s Depositary Receipt services visit http://www.jpmorgan.com/visit/adr .