According to a news release the move means investors in small- to mid-sized retirement plans will have the opportunity to invest in the funds. Legg Mason said in the announcement it already offers share-class pricing options targeted at medium- sized to large retirement plans, as well as micro-market plans.
According to the announcement, R shares will be offered for the following funds:
- Legg Mason Value Trust,
- Legg MasonOpportunity Trust,
- Legg Mason Growth Trust,
- Legg Mason Special Investment Trust,
- Legg Mason International Equity Trust,
- Legg Mason Partners Aggressive Growth Fund,
- Legg Mason Partners Large Cap Growth Fund,
- Legg Mason Partners Appreciation Fund,
- Legg Mason Small Cap Growth Fund,
- Legg Mason Partners Core Plus Bond Fund, and
- Legg Mason Partners Core Bond Fund.
« Retail Workers Ready to Walk Out on Holiday Season