Guide to Understanding 529 Plans, released by Lightbulb Press, outlines the range of options and plan features that people opening a 529 account should consider, the publisher said in an announcement.
The Lightbulb guide addresses:
- types of 529 plans,
- federal and state tax advantages,
- choosing the best investment options,
- strategies for getting the most out of 529 contributions,
- managing 529 accounts during lifestyle changes,
- making withdrawals,
- tax and legal issues, and
- pros and cons of other college savings options
For more information, visit the
company’s Web site
« SURVEY SAYS: Have You Gotten Some Investment Advice?