Funded through a group variable annuity contract issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Lincoln Director facilitates a multi-manager approach, according to a news release. This allows participants to select from a variety of funds and styles.
According to the announcement, the features of Lincoln Director include:
- flexible plan design to fit a broad range of plan types
- simplified online plan maintenance and competitive fees
- account access by phone or Internet
- multi-manager platform using 14 fund families
- diversity of investments covering a mix of asset classes and select specialty funds.
Delaware Investments, a member of Lincoln Financial Group, was chosen to manage a percentage of the plan’s assets, the announcement said.
Other asset managers include
- Alliance Capital
- American Century
- American Funds
- Deutsche Asset Management
- Fidelity Investments
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- MFS Investment Management
- Neuberger Berman
- State Street Research
- T. Rowe Price.
« OSHA Notice Requirements Start February 1