The newest version expands on the original release that brought a measure of risk for funds that can be compared to competitors or peers. This is done by funds being ranked based on their relative riskiness within Lipper classifications, Lipper categories and the broad market of equity funds, according to a news release.
In addition the latest version includes:
- Fund Screener – screening tool finds a fund or group of funds that match specific criteria, and exports to Excel
- Fund Fact Sheet – summarizes risk and return information as well as fund characteristics in a one-page overview
- Fund Family View – top-down analysis within a single fund family
- Historical Perspectives – compares current versus historical top holdings, asset and sector allocations
- Fund Highlights – one-page overview of how a fund’s risk and return stands out relative to the market and its peers.
Lipper-Barra Mutual Fund Risk Factor 1.1 is available through Barra and Lipper and currently covers domestic and international equity funds registered for sale in the United States. More information is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 888-588-4567 for Barra or 877-955-4773 for Lipper.
« DoL Gives Thumbs Up to NWA Stock Pension Contribution