According to a press release, the ConvergEx suite of Liquidity Management Technologies is designed to give clients the ability to gain access to liquidity while minimizing market impact and bringing cost efficiency to transactions.
Beginning with the launch of ConvergEx Cross , a block crossing engine, in March and the VortEx dark liquidity pool in April, the ConvergEx liquidity management offering also includes a complete set of performance-enhancing algorithms, a comprehensive set of advanced DMA order types, enhanced performance measurement tools and an execution management system.
The ConvergEx Algorithmic Suite includes:
- Perform-Ex – transaction analysis tools for measuring and managing execution costs, including pre-trade, intra-trade and post-trade analytics.
- TactEx – a suite of advanced DMA order types. (Launch planned for early summer)
- VortEx – dark liquidity pool that uses a patent-pending process where ConvergEx streaming orders intersect with dynamic IOIs from a broad network of liquidity providers.
- ConvergEx Cross – patent-pending crossing technology offering advanced, customizable functionality for both negotiated and automated crossing.
- Sonic – EMS offering direct market access to all major market destinations, algorithmic tools, access to block crossing networks, seamless OMS integration and advanced order routing.
Find out more at http://www.bnyconvergex.com/