A company announcement said Lockton’s Retirement Services practice in Atlanta will provide comprehensive consulting services to 401(k), 403(b), 457, and defined benefit plans, including:
- Plan Design, Plan Level Benchmarking and Compliance Consulting;
- Employee Communication and Education Strategy and Planning;
- Fiduciary Oversight;
- Investment Policy Statements;
- Investment Due Diligence;
- Vendor Management, Searches, and Evaluation;
- Fee Analysis and Fee Disclosure;
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence; and
- Executive Deferred Compensation.
To lead the effort, Rusty Lamb has joined the company as Vice President, Retirement Services, according to the announcement. He will be responsible for delivering a holistic approach to large and mid-market clients.
Lamb previously was Vice President for New York Life Retirement Plan Services providing solutions for mid- to large-market corporate clients. He also has extensive experience focusing on the tax-exempt marketplace with primary and secondary educational institutions, healthcare organizations, and governmental entities.
More information is at www.lockton.com .
« 2008 Wipes Out Almost All 2007 Pension Funding Gains