A news release from the Financial Freedom Society said that workers can take care of a variety of personal needs through its offering so they can better concentrate on their work.
According to the announcement, the package includes:
- f inancial advice available by both phone and e-mail
- concierge service for information and help with entertainment tickets, travel, gifts, etc.
- $500 off closing costs and preferential loan rates for mortgages and refinancing
- medical advice from experienced physicians and nurses, along with access to an online library with articles on more than 2,000 medical topics
- discounts of up to 50% on vision, hearing, dental and chiropractic care, drugs and counseling
- free personalized web site and private web chat room for each member .
More information about the benefits package is at http://business.ffsi.com/64446.
« Man Who Cashed Dead Mother's Pension Checks Sentenced to Jail Time