According to an announcement from Authoria Inc., the deal for AIM is expected to close later this month. Terms were not disclosed.
With the acquisition, Authoria also announced the availability of the Authoria Advisor Series, a blended suite of HR programs that will help
- offer an integrated pay-for-performance system addressing compensation, talent, and performance management
- integrate just-in-time knowledge and coaching for managers and employees
- enable managers to do their jobs more effectively
- promote and track system usage
- increase consistency across managers and employees fostering corporate policy compliance
- drive shareholder value by aligning people with corporate objectives .
“Today, organizations have to transform their people into a competitive advantage,” Tod Loofbourrow, Authoria’s president and chief executive officer, said in the announcement. “By aligning their employees with corporate goals, organizations can directly drive business value by rewarding their people appropriately.”
More information is at www.authoria.com .