The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (USA) (Manulife USA) announced it is adding five portfolios to the plan’s offerings.
Among the options now available through Manulife College Savings, according to the company, are:
- the Manulife Stable Principal Portfolio
- the T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth 529 Portfolio
- the A I M Aggressive Growth 529 Portfolio
- the T. Rowe Price Mid-Cap Value 529 Portfolio
- the Templeton Foreign 529 Portfolio.
These options are also available with Manulife’s Employee Select payroll deduction 529 plan, the company said.
« Cost Sharing A Strategic Move for HR Pros