The qualified retirement plans are offered through the Manulife Venture Series, available under a group annuity contract with Manulife USA, according to a news release. Plan sponsors will now be able to offer their participants sub-accounts that invest in over 120 available funds including the recent additions of:
- American Funds EuroPacific Growth Fund
- American Funds Growth Fund of America
- American Funds Investment Company of America
- American Funds Washington Mutual Investors Fund
- American Funds American Balanced Fund
Manulife USA distributes 401(k) products to small and mid-sized businesses through their local advisors and third party administrators (TPA).