The program, focused on helping plan participants break through barriers and make smarter decisions about their finances, reached nearly 9,000 participants in 2011.
The 2012 series will kick-off on February 29 with returning guest speaker Farnoosh Torabi, an independent Generation Y money coach, best-selling author and personal finance journalist, and will continue throughout the year on a bi-monthly basis.
Each online seminar is free of charge and includes a 30-minute presentation followed by a 30-minute Q&A session with the speaker. Designed to be informative, convenient and action inspiring, the seminars give participants an opportunity to learn on their terms – either through live interaction or at their convenience through on-demand replays.
The 2012 RetireSmart seminar series is scheduled as follows:
• February 29, 2012: Raising Financially Savvy Kids. To be presented by Farnoosh Torabi, independent Generation Y money coach, best-selling author and personal finance journalist.
• April: Understanding Target Date & Risk-Based Investments. To be presented by MassMutual Retirement Services.
• June: How Much Will Social Security Provide for Retirement? To be presented by a representative from the U.S. Social Security Administration.
• August: Money & Marriage: Financial Strategies for Couples. To be presented by Farnoosh Torabi.
• October: Estate Planning Basics. Presenter to be announced.
• December: Budgeting Your Way to Financial Success. To be presented by Farnoosh Torabi.
For more information, visit www.retiresmartseminars.com.
« Vanguard Releases Long-Term Economic and Capital Markets Outlook