The goal in providing dedicated teams is to ensure continuity, responsiveness, and high levels of service for top producers and their clients, the announcement said. The firm believes the move will allow it to provide the level of support demanded by employers, particularly professional services firms, corporations, universities ,and hospitals, among whom voluntary disability income and Executive Group Life (EGL) insurance policies are especially popular.
MassMutual’s EGL policies:
- provide for higher limits of guaranteed issue coverage than available through typical group plans;
- are fully portable, allowing for continuation of coverage after insured employees separate from service;
- maintain benefit levels even after retirement;
- do not have surrender charges; and
- offer easy, online enrollment that minimizes work for advisers and the employer’s HR and benefits staff.
In addition, MassMutual said EGL policies are ideal for “executive carve-outs” that help employers reduce their over-all cost of employee life insurance by separating the executive team from the group insurance pool.
More information on Executive Group Life insurance is available by calling the MassMutual Executive Group Life Sales Department at (800) 548-0073, option 2.
« SPARK Updates 403(b) Info Sharing Practices to Reflect DTCC Project