Highlights of the new financial reports, according to a press release include:
- Easy-to-read, full-color design that includes graphs, investment benchmark performance and transactional detail;
- Financial summary of accounts with beginning and ending balances, investment activity, investment return and investment weight percentage for the period;
- Plan-level performance data such as dollar weighted selected period performance with rate of return information;
- Asset allocation analysis graph;
- Transaction detail by investment; and
- Explanatory notes.
Under the new reporting platform, MassMutual said, defined benefit and investment-only clients will receive their reports via electronic delivery for added security and convenient electronic recordkeeping and file storage. The secure e-mail delivery process also enables clients to view, print and share reports as needed in an environmentally-friendly and cost-efficient manner.
There is no additional cost to clients for the new financial reports; an e-mail address must be on file with MassMutual.
For more information, call 866-444-2601.
« SEC Announces Enforcement Initiatives