The hires include three new relationship managers and two new sales consultants, and MassMutual’s Taft-Hartley staff is now made up of eight relationship managers and five sales staff dedicated to Taft-Hartley plans.
The new hires and promotions are as follows:
- Chad Girard was added as a sales consultant, providing internal support and resource management for the sales team. Girard joins MassMutual from Mercer and has more than 16 years of administrative experience in the market.
- Dan Krause was hired as a business development consultant and will manage MassMutual’s union construction practice, strengthening relationships with building trade groups and providing event coordination and marketing. He joins MassMutual from International Union of Operating Engineers Local 478, where he was funds director for more than 20 years.
- Ken Sullivan was named a relationship manager for MassMutual’s large Taft-Hartley retirement plan sponsors. Sullivan previously served on the Taft-Hartley team at Mercer and has 16 years of relationship management experience.
- Eric Sarrazin recently joined the Taft-Hartley relationship management team after supporting MassMutual’s third-party administration (TPA) relationship management team for the last five years. In his 17-year career at MassMutual, Sarrazin has served in numerous capacities, including Taft-Hartley account manager and national accounts communications consultant.
- Ron Packingham was named relationship manager after having worked as a retirement education specialist and registered representative for MassMutual for the past eight years. Packingham has 13 years of experience servicing retirement plan sponsors.
In addition, MassMutual promoted Joe Carmignani to assistant vice president and manager of the Taft-Hartley relationship management team. Prior to the promotion, Carmignani served as a relationship manager on the Taft-Hartley team.
John Dolan was also promoted, to managing director of the Taft-Hartley sales team. Dolan spent the last nine years as a Taft-Hartley relationship manager, including six years as part of MassMutual’s team.
« Sustainability Screens Can Boost Corporate Bond Portfolios