Their TPA Alliance product offers screening and monitoring of TPAs across the country, as well as access to MassMutual’s product suite – generally targeted at larger plans with $10 million to $300 million in assets.
The TPA Alliance is also targeted at plans that have been up and running for three to five years, having had a chance to accumulate assets, rather than brand new entities.
The TPA Alliance offers access to MassMutual’s:
- recordkeeping system and expertise
- multi-manager Concert Investment Program
- Statement Plus participant statement, including a personal rate of return
- online retirement planning/investment education toolkit
- Internet access
- Total Retirement Center
- automatic account rebalancing.
« Kodak Gives Employees a Better Option for Options