The new share class became available on October 29, 2010, and is for investors with $3 million or more to invest. The Institutional class will carry a lower expense structure than the funds’ Investor class.
According to a press release, Matthews Asia Funds Institutional Share Class is available for the following Funds:
- Matthews Asian Growth and Income Fund (MICSX),
- Matthews Asia Dividend Fund (MIPIX),
- Matthews China Dividend Fund (MICDX),
- Matthews Asia Pacific Fund (MIAPX),
- Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund (MIPTX),
- Matthews China Fund (MICFX),
- Matthews India Fund (MIDNX),
- Matthews Japan Fund (MIJFX), and
- Matthews Korea Fund (MIKOX).
More information is at http://www.matthewsasia.com.
« Panel Recommends Cuts in Employer Health Care Tax Treatment