A news release said the open architecture system for target employers with assets below $1.5 million includes daily valued investments offered at NAV without back-end loads, fully disclosed pricing, and 100% revenue sharing to offset plan fees.
Other features include:
- full-service in-house support;
- plan consultation for an optimal design;
- cross-tested plan design options and compliance;
- annual compliance testing;
- reports on participation, contribution levels, and performance;
- sponsor and participant Web site access;
- quarterly statements mailed to participants home addresses;
- ROTH features;
- auto-rebalance features;
- enrollment materials;
- full distribution services, including check writing and 1099s; and
- fee-for-service pricing with all revenue sharing received used to offset administration fees.
More information is available at http://www.mcak.net/mcak/default.aspx .
« Number of Endangered Pensions Almost Tripled in a Year