According to a press release, Metavante has developed an HSA site that it says includes information about the plans for enrolled employees, employees considering enrolling, or for financial institutions and advisers/brokers.
The company said the public site helps people make informed decisions about their benefit selection because it includes health care cost estimators and HSA calculators to show how much an account holder can expect to save over time in growth and interest with an HSA.
The enhancements to the HSA portal include, the company said:
- Multiple audience-specific HSA presentations: featuring education and decision-support tools.
- Online HSA enrollment, account access and management for deposit and investment accounts.
- Expanded Investment functionality: flexibility with multiple investment options and models, as well as automated deposit to investment sweeps.
- Access to both deposit and investment cash balance with a single Metavante benefits debit card.
- Enhanced recordkeeping for regulatory reporting.
For more information visit www.metavante.com .
« Suits Pile Up Against Nashville Benefits Firm