MG-ALFA is financial projection software developed and supported by Milliman and used by life insurance and financial firms worldwide to perform financial projections. MG-ALFA supports a range of assets and liabilities and delivers functionality for a spectrum of actuarial modeling needs, from pricing and ALM projections to stochastic and nested stochastic analysis.
According to a press release, the major enhancements include:
- Multiple performance improvements and options reducing runtimes by 15% to 65%
- ALM capacity increase of 100%
- Integration with Microsoft’s Windows Compute Cluster Server (WCCS)
- Introduction of the new .Net interface for formula editing
- Dashboard reporting option for stochastic pricing of variable annuity guaranteed benefits
« SEC Comp Disclosures Get CFO Support