The service provides employers with customizable, online relocation tools and information to complement their existing relocation services. It supports both domestic and international transferees through online relocation centers.
The US Relocation Center provides:
- customized community profiles and orientation information
- real estate agent referrals
- a move planner
- address change tools
- utility transfer services.
The International Relocation Center features:
- a comprehensive overview about moving abroad
- connections to expatriate communities
- country-specific destination content including housing, schools, healthcare, transportation, social customs, and business practices.
« List of Top Firms For Working Moms Released