After shareholders gave their nod, many of AIM’s funds are set to acquire assets from existing INVESCO funds, according to a news release. Among the moves:
- AIM Opportunities III Fund acquiring INVESCO Advantage Fund
- AIM High Yield Fund acquiring INVESCO High Yield Fund
- AIM Income Fund acquiring INVESSCO Select Income Fund.
The reorganizations are expected to be completed around November 3.
In addition, shareholders gave their approval to reorganizations slated for completion on or before November 24. Those moves include:
- INVESCO Energy Fund acquiring AIM Global Energy Fund
- INVESCO Financial Services Fund acquiring AIM Global Financial Services Fund
- INVESCO Technology Fundacquiring AIM Global Science and Technology Fund
- INVESCO Utilities Fund acquiring AIM Global Utilities Fund
- INVESCO International Blue Chip Value Fund acquiring AIM International Core Equity Fund
- I NVESCO Technology Fund acquiring AIM New Technology Fund
- AIM Premier Equity acquiring Premier Equity II Fund
- AIM Municipal Bond Fund acquiring INVESCO Tax-Free Bond Fund
- INVESCO Technology Fund acquiring INVESCO Telecommunications Fund
- AIM Intermediate Government Fund acquiring INVESCO US Government Securities Fund.
INVESCO and AIM are both under the umbrella of money manager Amvescap Plc. More information about AIM and INVESCO mutual funds is available at (800) 347-4246.
« Alstom Slapped With Class Action Governance Suit