Morningstar.com’s new Retirement section replaces its 401(k) Advice tab and now includes:
- Strategies for Retirees, including a weekly “Improve Your Retirement” column, as well as a directory of “in-retirement” topics and an online chat community.
- Tactics for Savers, including a weekly “SmartInvestor” column for those with at least a decade to go pre-retirement, as well as an online chat section.
- The retail version of Morningstar’s ClearFuture online advice service. You can access it for free as part of the $99 per year premium site membership, or for $7.95 per quarter.
- Goal Planner, which helps investors identify the likelihood of meeting their financial goals.
- Morningstar’s Income Worksheet for Retirees, which helps investors determine how much they can spend each year in retirement.
« Workplace Injuries Cost Employers Billions