BISYS said in a news release that a select group of M&T Bank’s existing retirement plans will transition to BISYS in early 2006.
BISYS said its serves will include:
- prototype plan design and maintenance,
- plan administration,
- forms and documents,
- customized marketing and sales support materials,
- reference resources,
- toll-free access to assistance,
- Web and interactive voice response (IVR) inquiry capabilities, and
- Web-based planning tools and content.
BISYS provides retirement plan services to nearly 21,000 retirement plans with more than 1.8 million plan participants. More information is at www.bisys.com .
M&T Bank is the principal subsidiary of Buffalo-based M&T Bank Corporation, a bank holding company, which has offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia. As of September 30, 2005, M&T Bank Corporation had over $55 billion in assets. Additional information is available at www.mandtbank.com .
« Mercer: Investors Help Revive US Equities in Q405