Users of the new Mutualofamerica.com will now see:
- A look that is more visually appealing and user friendly;
- Enhanced navigation via improved underlying technology; and
- Easier access to timely and helpful information.
The site has also retained features such as:
- Convenient, 24/7 access to Mutual of America account information to carry out tasks such as making allocation changes, transferring funds, reviewing rates of return, and reviewing recent financial transactions;
- Educational articles and news about saving for retirement; and
- Interactive resources and tools such as retirement-related calculators.
“The website enhancements will enrich our customers’ experience as they access our online educational tools and resources to plan for a financially secure future,” says William Rose, senior executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Mutual of America.
Mutual of America is a provider of retirement products and related services for companies and individuals.
« The Principal Unveils Enroll-by-Text Service