The retirement services are underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company, Mutual of Omaha’s New York affiliate, and include 401(k), 401(a), 457(b) and Individual 401(k) plans.
Mutual of Omaha’s New York retirement plans
- defined contribution plans for all types of businesses,
- non-proprietary, style-specific fund options
- asset allocation portfolios
- target date maturity funds
- investment performance monitoring and evaluation
- fiduciary support at the plan, product and participant levels
- conversion and enrollment support 24-hour online and automated telephone support, and
- an ongoing participant education program.
For more information, visit www.getretirementright.com .
« So You Want to Be a Rock Star?