A news release from the McLean, Virginia company said that the ePlan product, aimed at employers with 10 or fewer employees, will be available as of October 1, 2005.
Services offered with the ePlan include:
- 20 investment options from fund families such as Vanguard, T. Rowe Price, Legg Mason, and Gabelli,
- 24/7 account access via the Internet,
- educational materials for each eligible participant,
- online investment advice provided by Morningstar Associates,
- trustee services through FBR National Trust Company.
“Smaller companies often have a difficult time finding a retirement plan that fits their needs,” said Steve Johnson, director of marketing for NADART, in the announcement. “We think smaller businesses have been priced out of the market and they don’t have the resources available to devote to administering a retirement plan.”
With FBR National Trust Company serving as its Trustee, NADART maintains over $3.1 billion in assets for over 120,000 participants at dealerships nationwide. For more information, please contact (800) 248-6232 ext. 7254 or e-mail email@example.com .