According to the Nationwide announcement, The BEST of AMERICA Advisory Services Program features:
- separately managed account portfolios and mutual funds within Advisor Managed Money Solutions
- the no-load Advisor Variable Annuity
- money managers such as American Century Investments, Fidelity Investments, INVESCO, Janus, Neuberger Berman Management, Inc., OppenheimerFunds, and Putnam Investments
- advice tools and investment manager research from leading investment experts. Ibbotson Associates and. Morningstar Associates, LLC.
- minimum investments of $25,000 for the mutual fund and variable annuity options
- tax-planning that includea a tax-deferred variable annuity, customized separately managed accounts, and tax-sensitive mutual fund portfolios
The program also includes technology-based tools to assist with proposal generation, asset allocation and fund selection, as well as program-management tools to assist advisors with account tracking, maintenance and research, Nationwide said about its first offering in the separate account and mutual fund advisory program market.
Nationwide said the new product will be available to The BEST of AMERICA wholesaler network to financial planning firms, banks, CPA firms and Nationwide Provident agents.
« Tobacco Connection Not Direct Enough for Premium Challenge