The enhanced options in this new offering build on the recent launch of Investment Fiduciary Services provided by Morningstar and designed exclusively to help 457(b) public sector plan sponsors with their investment fiduciary responsibilities (see “Nationwide to Offer Fiduciary Service to 457(b)s”).
The offering includes:
- Zero asset management charge for plans with $500k-$25M in assets;
- A new diversified investment fund line-up;
- Access to a guaranteed fixed account with a competitive crediting rate;
- Plan Sponsor Investment Fiduciary Services from Morningstar Associates, LLC, to help plan sponsors fulfill their investment fiduciary responsibility by creating and monitoring the plan-level investment menu;
- A fiduciary training series; and
- Quarterly economic webinars in partnership with J.P. Morgan.
In addition to competitive pricing and diversified investment options, Nationwide continues to provide local, in-person participant education and support.“It’s not just about price, it’s about value. With this offering, we have both. Our mission is to deliver solutions that improve the value and service for our customers—both plan sponsors and participants—as they plan for and live in retirement,” said Eric Stevenson, senior vice president of Nationwide Retirement Solutions.