The site, http://www.partnerup.com , helps small business owners:
- Find business partners, co-founders, executives, and board members;
- Network with other entrepreneurs and small businesses;
- Ask for and offer advice;
- Find commercial real estate; and
- Find service providers for their businesses.
“PartnerUp serves as an excellent resource and unmatched networking opportunity for the small business community and Nationwide is proud to support the work that it does,” said Bill Jackson, president of Nationwide Retirement Plans, in the announcement. “Many small business owners wear multiple hats and often don’t have the time, resources or expertise to manage a retirement plan. Nationwide understands the demands on their time and offers clear and understandable resources to help them and their employees save for retirement so that they can focus on running their businesses.”
Small business owners can find more information on how they and their employees can save and prepare for retirement at www.nationwide.com/retirementplans .
« Institutional Investors Increasing Hedge Fund and PE Allocations