New Combination Links Advisor, e-401k Bids
Under the agreement, 401kExchange will provide its Web-based proposal request-analysis services with Westborough, Massachusetts-based Emplanet’s sales, management tools and educational resources.
Emplanet’s services are targeted to help financial advisors set-up, sell and manage 401(k) plans for small and medium-sized businesses online. 401kExchange is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Using the 401kExchange online proposal request-quote services platform, Emplanet will be able to tap into a new source of both advisor and direct sold 401(k) business opportunities and to quickly respond to any online proposal requests with customized proposals.
Emplanet’s services include:
- Online fee quotes, sales support materials and automated plan design/implementation
- Automatic enrollment services
- Automated eligibility tracking and notification
- Proactive communication to employees alerting them to important dates and transactions
- Web and phone access to transaction information on a round the clock basis
- Ability to offer investment choices through a range of fund families
« Ca. Court Ruling Boosts Employers' Sex Harassment Defenses