CCH INCORPORATED, which is now contributing content to the site, and KnowledgePoint are marketing HRTools.com as a one-stop shop for a variety of employment-law resources, productivity tools, and HR-related news.
Offerings at HRTools.com are grouped into 13 new `’toolkits’, addressing areas such as Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development, Workplace Violence and Benefits.
Each toolkit contains the forms, checklists and training resources needed to perform the desired HR function.
Additional new features on HRTools.com include:
- more than 150 free eTools, forms and checklists
- a new area in each toolkit called “HR Essentials” containing practical HR information and advice
- hundreds of answers to common HR questions in a new database
- CCH’s Shared Learning programs, which allow users to train employees and managers in sexual-harassment prevention and workplace-violence prevention
- an enhanced keyword search and topic index
- better site alignment.
One of the newest features at HRTools.com is the “Toolbox Wizard,’ which helps managers better find resources.
By answering a few questions about their HR needs and interests, the electronic feature creates a customized toolbox filled with eTools, free forms and checklists, and other resources.
HRTools was originally created by KnowledgePoint in 1999.