United Benefit Advisors (UBA), a partnership of independent benefit advisors, has launched HRinsider. According to the news release, the new Web site includes a variety of information, such as:
- news and information gathered by the UBA staff
- legislative guides providing information about COBRA, Flex/Section 125, FMLA, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, and USERRA
- FAQs, related forms and instructions, and legislative updates
- a document center containing ready-to-print disease-specific brochures, benefits surveys, and other HR and benefits communications
- other Web site links relating to health & welfare benefits, general HR functions, management & employment issues, wellness and general HR functions.
“Policies and procedures, contracts, performance management, labor relations, training and development, recruitment and retention, strategic planning, records and payroll, compensation, and orientation challenge HR staff, and that’s where HRinsider will help,” claimed Bill Howell, UBA’s Executive Director in a statement.
More information can be found at www.unitedbenefitadvisors.com .
« SURVEY SAYS: Which Would You Prefer – DB or DC?