ProAct Technologies, which developed the program, said ProAct Benefits Enrollment 6.0:
- provides enhanced capabilities for open enrollment, new hire and life-event enrollment,
- simplifies set up and administration of enrollment for different employee groups,
- automates mass migration of employees to new benefit plans,
- offers supplier management for benefits programs, and
- administers the approval processes for actions that require management sign-off
ProAct said the software consolidates data from a number of back office systems in a Web based application.
In its announcement, ProAct said the new software can be customized if a plan’s rules change or to comply with new regulatory rules or legislation.
Finally, by using a feature called Fast Entry pages, an HR administrator can process an employee’s personnel or benefit changes only using a limited number of Web pages – a feature that ProAct said allows for quicker and more efficient computer access.
« REITs End Year Nearly 40% Higher