According to a release about the product, Employease Extend is built on a service-oriented structure, which allows users to connect and integrate employee data from the company’s network with any system, portal, database, browser, application or device.
The product allows companies to automatically communicate new hire information entered into the Employease Network to all internal systems that require information on new employees, according to a release.
The product’s capabilities include:
- Eliminating redundant data entry and improving organizational security by immediately communicating new hire or terminated employee information from the Employease Network to all relevant internal systems.
- Removing access to buildings and systems instantly following employee termination.
- Granting immediate, applicable authorization rights to new employees.
- Automatically and securely transmitting new hire, termination, demographic data and organizational structure information from the Employease Network to expense management systems.
- Giving senior management a view into relevant headcount, compensation and other employee data in the context of existing corporate dashboards.
For more information on the product go here .