Seattle, Washington-based Denali – which will focus on plans governed by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) – is the creator of SummitPlan, a program that provides operational compliance to satisfy ERISA requirements and operational requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. The program includes:
- Fiduciary governance training through a video-based training program developed by Denali FM for Financial Executives International (FEI).
- The Fiduciary Assistance & Compliance Systems (FACS) fiduciary governance and documentation guidebook and governance process designed exclusively for retirement and 401(k) plan sponsors.
- The Fiduciary Audit Process, designed to attain and certify retirement plan operational compliance that satisfies the internal controls requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Optional Independent Fiduciary Services , which allows corporate executives can allow Denali’s ERISA professionals to manage all plan functions so the executives are relieved of all personal fiduciary liability. Denali will report directly to the appointing fiduciaries, typically members of the Board of Directors.
- Low cost investment funds .
For more information on the company, please see www.denalifm.com .
« Travel or Relocation: Supreme Court Refuses to Hear ERISA Severance Case