In a press release, the companies say Lincoln Independence is able to support most plan types, including 401(k), 403(b), 457, profit sharing, money purchase, new comparability, and age weighted plans.
The fund lineup features funds from Delaware Investments as well as 13 other fund families. Delaware Investments selects the funds for the platform and plan administration is managed by BISYS Retirement Services.
Benefits of the new retirement plan product, according to the announcement, include:
- Flexible plan design with less stringent fund requirements than other products, to meet the needs of companies of all sizes,
- Simplified, online plan maintenance, and competitive fees,
- Advanced Web access and recordkeeping technology,
- Multi-manager platform, with funds from more than a dozen different fund families, and
- Diversity of investment options in a wide mix of asset classes and select specialty funds.
More information about Lincoln Independence can be obtained by calling BISYS Retirement Services at 800-345-6363 or Lincoln Financial Distributors at 800-248-0838.