The Knowledge Center is a new licensing product from myStockOptions.com, a special content-only version of myStockOptions.com contains the site’s Premium Member articles, FAQs, glossary, and tax guides, according to a news release.
Included in the offering are access to:
- 600 FAQs (questions and answers) on stock options, restricted stock, RSUs, ESPPs, and related forms of equity pay
- Exclusive and timely articles on many topics, from the fundamentals to tax and financial planning
- Tax Center, which educates employees and executives about withholding, reporting, and filing rules and helps them avoid tax mistakes
- Equity-compensation glossary
- Global Tax Guide, covering personal tax issues of stock-based pay in over 25 nations
- “Ask The Expert” Q&As
- Links to pertinent articles and resources elsewhere on the internet
The educational content of myStockOptions.com is continually updated and expanded by its staff of experts. Additions and updates on the public site appear immediately in the Knowledge Center, according to the firm.
The Brookline, Massachusetts-based firm said that by utilizing Knowledge Center, employees have a guide to “smarter and better-informed decisions on equity compensation.” Thus, “companies strengthen bonds with employees and foster an ownership culture that aligns the interests of shareholders and workers,” the release said. Additionally, “Companies, brokerage firms, and stock plan service providers are licensing our trusted expert content for their HR, benefits, stock plan, and compensation sites,” explains Editor-in-Chief Bruce Brumberg. “Major stock plan providers are enhancing the value of their participant sites by licensing the Knowledge Center for their corporate clients and employees.”
More information is available by contacting myStockOptions.com at 617-734-1979.
« New Newsletter Product For Sending Corporate Info to Shareholders