According to the announcement, Pathfinder 2.0 is a web-based tool that enables financial advisers with a retirement plan practice to:
- Compare and select retirement plan providers that best match plan sponsor needs
- Retain clients with a higher degree of efficiency
- Increase productivity and close-ratio for new business
Pathfinder 2.0 has an individual adviser version as well as an enterprise version for Broker Dealers, Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs) and Defined Contribution Investment Only (DCIO) firms that seek to provide additional services to advisers.
According to a press release, with Pathfinder 2.0, financial advisers receive:
- The ability to tailor a search across the nation’s leading recordkeepers
- Quick and easy access to an extensive library of RFP/RFI questions
- Detailed side-by-side comparisons of the 401(k) industry’s top service providers
- Access to Strategic Insight’s mutual fund and ETF investment data
- Customized client reports
For more than a decade, Pathfinder has provided retirement plan advisers with the most up-to-date and comprehensive database of the nation’s leading retirement providers. Today Pathfinder clients include the nation’s leading broker/dealer, independent broker dealer, RIA and DCIO firms. The new release is built on Salesforce.com’s Force.com web-based platform.
According to Kevin Ng, Pathfinder Product Manager, “In an increasingly complex and demanding regulatory environment, alongside a heightened awareness of the importance of fee transparency, Pathfinder 2.0 offers retirement plan advisers a proven tool and process to facilitate the complex business of conducting a comprehensive RFP. Pathfinder also allows advisers to more easily standardize and document their search and due diligence process.”
More information about Pathfinder 2.0, and the opportunity to register for a free demo is at http://www.planadviser.com/pathfinderregistration.aspx
« Public Pension McCarthyism