A Schwab news release said the site was built based on common retirement concerns shared with the company by clients.
According to Schwab, the site features:
- inspiration from peers discussing their own retirement;
- a place to ask questions and share experiences;
- a peer comparison and other retirement planning tools ;
- questions and answers from Schwab market experts; and
- video commentary on retirement issues from Schwab consultants.
The site is at www.schwab.com/RealLifeRetirement .
« GM Settles with SEC over Pension Accounting Charges